The laptop is an indispensable thing for every student. But how do choose a good one? This article will consider which manufacturers of laptops are the most successful in terms of performance, cooling system, cost, and design.
How to choose a laptop for a student?
Regardless of the specialty in which the student is studying, a small productive laptop with parameters that meet the tasks with which he works, will be very useful. With this gadget, you can quickly make informative notes right during the lecture, work on various projects and presentations, use the necessary literature while studying, without wasting time visiting libraries, prepare any tests, abstracts and abstracts in print. And in some areas of study, such as IT, law, and economics, computers are simply necessary for the learning process.
Laptop for a student of a technical university
If a student is studying in a technical university, then his laptop should be powerful enough, because almost all projects require solid computer resources. Here are the main priorities in the parameters of the laptop for a student-technician:
- Processor with good performance. The best option for such tasks is a powerful quad-core percentage.
- More RAM. 8 gigabytes of RAM are the bare minimum you should start from.
- Matte-coated screen. The display of the training laptop must be comfortable in any working conditions – whether indoors or outdoors, so the screen cover should not glare in any case.
- Battery capacity. A laptop with a large battery will be able to provide at least a couple of hours without connection to the mains.
Top 10 laptops for learning
There are the following options:
- DELL Inspiron 5570 will perfectly cope with all set tasks thanks to ideally picked-up components. Small size and lightweight allow you to place the device in a bag or backpack.
- Acer Aspire 3 A315-41 – 15.6-inch laptop focused on office use and multimedia. The device combines quite good equipment and a balanced price, which makes it a very interesting option.
- ASUS Laptop 15 X509 is a universal entry-level laptop that combines stylish design and modern technology. It offers the user all the power of the Intel Core i3 processor in combination with DDR4-2400 RAM up to 12 GB.
- LENOVO IdeaPad 330s-15 adheres to the philosophy of minimalism, so there is nothing superfluous in your laptop – just what you need for safe and immediate use.
- Acer Extensa 15 EX215-31 is an ideal option for those who need a work machine for office tasks and training. The laptop belongs to the affordable price segment, which will be a great purchase for anyone looking for basic functionality and a stable system.
- HP EliteBook Folio 1020 Bang & Olufsen is equipped with a large number of universal functions for work and entertainment.
- MacBook Air M1. If you prefer macOS, then it is the best choice. The biggest improvement of this year’s model is the new M1 chip, which provides exceptional performance and excellent battery life.
- Dell XPS 13 it’s a great workforce and is the best premium laptop for college students. Based on the 11th generation Intel Core i7 processor with integrated Intel Iris Xe graphics, the laptop is ready to work.
- HP 15s-eq1012ua is a reliable 15 “large screen laptop that provides the ability to browse the web, stream videos, and quickly perform many other tasks.
- The Acer Swift 3 SF314-41 comes with a PCIe Gen 3×4 solid-state drive with a capacity of up to 1 TB and DDR4 RAM with a capacity of up to 8 GB.